Monday, May 5, 2008

Sox Lose Fifth Straight. Ozzie Says @#$%.

"That's what ticks me off about Chicago fans and Chicago media: They forget pretty quickly. A couple of days ago we were the @#$%ing best @#$% in town. Now we're @#$%. We won it a couple years ago, and we're horse@#$%. The Cubs haven't won in (100) years, and they're the @#$%ing best. @#$% it, we're good. @#$% everybody. We're horse@#$%, and we're going to be horse@#$% the rest of our lives, no matter how many World Series we win. We are the @#$% of Chicago. We're the Chicago @#$%. We have the worst owner. The guy's got seven@#$%ing rings, and he's the @#$%ing horse@#$% owner.

How about the Cubs celebrating that Lee Elia bull@#$%? How many times do I curse people out? I will make a lot of money with my @#$%. I have to keep going because in the future Ozzie will need money, and I can say, 'Here, give me money, here's the 10-year anniversary of my time I called Mariotti stuff and the time I went on the radio and cursed out Mike North.'

People are panicking. Did we play a real bad week? Yes, we did, we stunk. But it wasn't too long ago that we were 'the biggest surprise in baseball, wow, look at the White Sox.'"

No comments: