Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Obsession

Marvel Comics Super-Hero Squad figures are a shining light in an otherwise dark world. Their playful cherub like faces greet me every morning with warm smiles as they stand ever vigilant in their battle-ready poses, warding off the threats of villainy and initiatives. The joy of seeing an alive and well Captain America flanked by a non-clone Thor, a non-dick Iron Man, and a non-ninja Hawkeye is truly indescribable. My collection of series one is complete, with series two and three also on their way. I even broke down and bought most of the crappy Spider-Man movie ones, but not Unmasked Spidey and New Goblin. Never Unmasked Spidey and New Goblin. I know the future holds more classic X-men figures and I can only hope that Hasbro will follow the Mini-Mates and make Zombie versions as well. Probably not though, considering these are toys for three-year-old kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You bought the Spider-Man movie ones? Jeez. Why didn't you buy the Mary Jane statue. You should buy that.