Monday, July 30, 2007

The Comic Con Chronicles Vol.1

Comic Con 2007 has come and gone and I've survived an unsolicited conversation with the foulest smelling man alive to tell the tale. (Seriously, dude lets his own feces soil in his pants and eats it, not to mention the lack of soap in his life.) While the number of people in costumes seemed lighter than last year, I managed to get a couple choice pics, and those I didn't I will steal from flickr for Vol.2. Other highlights included the Futurama panel, an Andre 3000 street sighting, making out with Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, and Sarah Silverman all at once, and San Diego's fratastically boring nightlife. The most disturbing feature, or course, was the Grindhouse booth babe who literally had a machine gun leg. And now, on to the recounting of our daring adventures...

I fought through a gang of snakes and Nazis to get to this thing and all it did was melt my face off.

Guess I shouldn't have asked to feel Chun-Li's lightning legs.

They ran out of legos for Chewbacca's ass.

This is supposed to be Poison Ivy making me itchy.

I caught this creepy Yoda backpack whispering commands into this dude's ear right before he shot the president.

I sense a theme developing here...

Almost as fruity as Anakin was in the movie.

Udderly ridiculous. Ha!

Stay Classy San Diego. More Conventional goodness is on the way.

3 comments:

Stickler said...

It looked like an awsome time...I want to go next year!

Anonymous said...

Know how I know you're gay? You miss Chewie's ass.

Anonymous said...

Udderly ridiculous... udderly awesome!!!

Cheers on the great pics. You must have had an amazing photographer.