Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Apparently Latrell Sprewell Will Not Be Able To Feed His Family On A Boat

According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, a federal marshal has repossessed former NBA chokesmith, Latrell Sprewell's 1.5 million dollar yacht. Spree has allegedly failed to make his $10,322 monthly payments or maintain insurance for the boat and still owes 1.3 million dollars on his loan. I guess maybe he shouldn't have turned down that insulting 21 million dollar contract from the T'wolves. But, you know, as he said, "They're not doing anything for me. I'm at risk. I have a lot of risk here. I got my family to feed. Anything could happen." Also keep in mind, this is the same boat on which he was charged with choking a woman during sex. The man loves to choke, people. He also apparently loves The Beast, since he named his yacht "Milwaukee's Best". I'm not sure how anyone develops a taste for rancid ass juice, but I guess if anyone would, it's Latrell Sprewell.

No comments: